What Is Kombucha?
Kombucha is a fermented (non-alcoholic) tea that is delicious, versatile, and known for its probiotic benefits. Originating in China over 2000 years ago, it was known as the “Tea of Immortality”. Our Kombucha is exquisite plain or flavored with fruits and herbs to enhance the benefits. Health claims from the growing population of Kombucha enthusiasts include:
- Higher energy levels
- Improved digestive function
- Improvement in chronic health issues such as metabolic disorders, allergies, hypertension, chronic fatigue, and arthritis
What kinds of Kombucha do you offer?
We offer a variety of flavors designed to help you feel better and stay healthy. Our flavors include:
- SmartBrew with Blackberry, Lime and Ginseng
- SuperBrew with Blueberry, Lemon and Ginger
- WellnessBrew with Cranberry Orange Cinnamon
- RelaxBrew with Raspberry and Lavender
- RecoveryBrew with Pineapple, Blood Orange and Curcumin
- ImmunityBrew with Elderberry, and Boysenberry
We are a locally owned NC business started in 2018 that is dedicated to bringing unique and delicious kombucha to the Raleigh, Durham and Chapel Hill area. It’s easy to laud kombucha’s numerous health benefits: from improved digestion to lowering blood pressure, but often people are put off by the bitter vinegar taste of store-bought kombucha. That’s why we take the time to carefully monitor our brews, tasting every day and pulling it from the fermentation process just before it gains that ‘over-fermented’ flavor. We just love the sweet-and-tart taste of all of our brews, and we know you will too!
If you would like to give our kombucha a taste, come out to our tasting room at 514 E. Williams St. Apex, NC 27502 (coffee cup below)